Deccan Odyssey Train Tour
Deccan Odyssey Train Tour
About Deccan Odyssey Train Tour
The Deccan Odyssey Train is owned by Tourism Dept of Maharashtra Govt & onboard services are managed by Coxs & Kings.The train tour covers region of Central & Western India.
The centrally air-conditioned-Deccan Odyssey train offers passengers to travel in comfort of luxuriously furnished Deluxe Cabins & Suite Cabins with attached bathrooms. Other on board facilities include Dining Car Saloons,Bar Lounge,Aryuvedic Spa,Mini Gymnasium & Conference Saloon The concept of luxury train tours in India is,that overnight you travel from one town to another in comfort of private sleeping chambers & enjoy pre-paid group excursions in each tourist town with services of English Speaking Guide.You have option to book Deluxe Cabins & Presidential Suites.(both with private attached bathroom)
The Deccan Odyssey Train operates on 5 Different circuits of Seven Nights duration & each journey has an unique name.
Three journeys operate from Mumbai/Mumbai;One Journey Operates from Mumbai/New Delhi & One journey operates from New Delhi / Mumbai
7 Nights / 8 Days MAHARASHTRA SPLENDOUR Journey
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Vineyards at Nasik ( Sun);UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ellora rock cut caves(Mon);UNESCO World Heritage site of Ajanta Caves with frecoes dedicated to life of Lord Buddha(Tue); Princely town of Kolhapur(Wed);former Portuguese Colony of Goa(Thurs); Temple town of Sindhudurg(Fri) & returns back to Mumbai on Saturday morning
7 Nights / 8 Days INDIAN SOJOURN Journey
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Palace Town of Vadodra(Sun);Lake City of Udaipur(Mon);Fort town of Jodhpur (Tue); Taj Mahal at Agra(Wed); Ranthambhore Tiger reserve (Thurs); Pink City of Jaipur (Fri) before reaching New delhi on Saturday morning
7 Nights/8 Days INDIAN ODYSSEY Journey
Deccan Odyssey Train departs from New Delhi on Saturday Night to cover Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve(Sun);Taj Mahal at Agra( Mon);Pink City of Jaipur(Tue);Lake town of Udaipur(Wed);Palace town of Vadodra(Thurs);UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ellora rock cut caves(Fri) before reaching Mumbai on Saturday Morning
7 Nights/8 Days HIDDEN TREASURES OF GUJARAT Journey
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Palace town of Vadodra(Sun);Pilgrimage Hills of Palitana (Mon);Lion Sanctuary of Gir(Tue);Wild Ass sanctuary in Little Rann of Kutch Saline Desert(Wed); Modhera Sun Temple & famous Stepwell in Pattan(Thurs);Vineyards of Nashik(Fri) befor returning to Mumbai on Saturday morning
7 Nights/8 Days JEWELS OF DECCAN JOURNEY
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Islamic Monuments at Bijaipur (Sun); UNESCO World Heritage Hindu Temples of Pattadakal & Aihole(Mon); Ruins of once mighty Vijayanagara Empire & UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi Golden Chariot temple(Tue);City of Nizams-Hyderabad(Wed);UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ellora Caves(Thurs) & Ajanta Caves(Fri) before returning to Mumbai on Saturday morning.
|7 Nights Deccan Odyssey Train Journey Depart Saturday|
|MONTH/JOURNEY||Indian Sojourn||Indian Odyssey||Maharashtra Splendour||Hidden Treasures Of Gujrat||Jewels of Deccan||Maharashtra Wild Trail|
|From/To||Mumbai/New Delhi||New Delhi /Mumbai||Mumbai/Mumbai||Mumbai/Mumbai||Mumbai/Mumbai||Mumbai/Mumbai|
TARIFF: 2017-18 Season
There is dual tariff for Indian Nationals(in INR) & Foreign Passport Holders(in US$) :
There are two categories of Cabins
|COST PER CABIN(Taxes Extra)|
|7 Nights Deccan Odyssey Train Journey|
|CABIN TYPE||Number of Persons||Tariff for Foreign Passport Holders (in US$)||Tariff for Indian Nationals (in Rs)|
|Deluxe Cabin on Single Occupancy||One||US$ 6,100||Rs. 4,27,000|
|Deluxe Cabin on Double Occupancy||Two||US$ 8,750||Rs. 6,12,500|
|Presidential Suite on Single Occupancy||One||US$ 13,210||Rs. 9,24,700|
|Presidential Suite on Double Occupancy||Two||US$ 13,210||Rs. 9,24,700|
Booking Terms & Conditions
Train Tour Cost Includes :
- Travel & Overnight stay onboard Train in exclusive Air Conditioned Cabins with private attached bathrooms.
- Daily Three Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner).
- Bottled Drinking Water
- Services of saloon attendant
- Group Sightseeing Tours in A/C buses with English Speaking Guide
- Monument entrance & still camera fees
Extra Costs (not Included) :
- Video & Professional camera fees.
- Laundry, Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, taxes, tour insurance, use of spa facility ,gratuity & tips
- Pre & post train tour hotel accommodation OR Railway station transfers
- Air fare & Visa arrangements for India.
- Applicable Taxes
- Any other expense of personal nature.
- Advice date of travel & number of cabins required
- Forward scanned copies of passport of all the passengers to process booking request
- We require minimum advance deposit of 20% of total ticket value to confirm booking
- Balance amount must reach us before 45 days of tour depart with passport & visa copy
- Booking request made< 45 days before tour depart will be confirmed on receipt of one time full tour amount deposit.
- Online credit card authorization
- Swift wire transfer through your bank
- Indian Nationals can pay in equivalent INR rupees by RTGS/NIFT Transfer
- All cancellation requests must be forwarded in writing & acknowledged by us
- Nil cancellation fee if booking cancelled more than 61 days prior to train depart
- Minimum 20% cancellation fee levy on total ticket value if informed between 46 days to 60 days prior to tour depart
- Minimum 50% cancellation fee levy on total ticket value if informed between 45 days to 31 days prior to tour depart
- Full 100% cancellation fee levy on total ticket value if informed less than 31 days prior to tour depart
- In case of No show, failure to join the train tour, refusal to continue with train journey -for whatsoever reasons, the tour amount is non refundable
- Coxs & Kings,India is the principal train tour operator of Deccan Odyssey Train Tour & liability of Royal Indian Train is limited to that of booking agent only.
- Due to technical reasons, If Principal train Tour Operator( Coxs & Kings) decides to cancel your train tour depart, you will be immediately intimated by e-mail & Liability of Royal Indian Trains is ONLY limited to refund advance amount received from you for booking train tour ticket value.
- Royal Indian Trains bears no further liability to compensate financial loss & mental agony (if any ) suffered by you on account of cancellation of air tickets/hotel bookings/visa arranged by yourself -if train tour depart is cancelled by Principal Train Tour Operator
- In case of booking being cancelled by you ,Royal Indian Train reserves the right to deduct Bank Processing Fee at time of making overseas refunds
- It is mandatory for All Foreign Passport Holders to obtain Indian Visa prior to boarding International Flight
- Disputes, if any, are subject to jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi(India) only & liability of Royal Indian trains is limited to that of booking agent only.