A simple and automated process to search and book places to stay
Refund Policy & cancellation Policy Cancellation policy
We may collect personal information about you through various media, including the form that you fill or any other media.
The Terms & Conditions of the member agreement may change from time to time & we will update the same on the website at least 2 working days in advance. You are hence advised to refer to the website on a regular basis so that you are aware of the latest applicable member terms & conditions.
We invite & value feedback from you about the website and, from time to time, we use the website to carry out electronic consultation exercises. If you send comments to us via the website, we will collate your comments and your contact details for the purposes of the consultation only.
Third Party Service Providers
We have contracts with other organizations (or Third Parties) to carry out certain activities or services on our behalf. If we need to pass any of your personal data to them, we will ensure the following:
- They are only provided with the information they need to carry out the service.
- They agree not to use the information received from us for any other purpose than those specified by .
- They have the proper systems in place to protect personal data.
- Use of collected information.
If you provide your personal & contact details when inquiring about any services offered by Book Royal Indian Trains or otherwise, we will use that information for the following purposes:
- To process your enquiry or application.
- To compile statistics for our internal purposes.
- To send you relevant documents and our newsletter.
- We may supply information to the Tourism Department, Professional, Corporate, Education and Training bodies so they can compile statistics.
- We may retain details of your application on our files and may disclose that information to overseas regulators and elsewhere if required..
If you are subsequently empanelled/ registered with Book Royal Indian Trains We will use the information you provide us with for the purposes listed below:
- Updation of our database.
- To share your contact details with members, corporate & institutions who wish to access your services.
- Administer and maintain your registration details.
- Process complaints, if any.
- Compile statistics for internal use.
- Keep you updated with information about the Book Royal Indian Trains including guidance, news, etc.
We may be asked to provide your contact details to different organizations so that they can keep their records up to date. If you would prefer us not to share your registered address with these organizations please let us know by writing to us.
Your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998
You may obtain confirmation of the basic information that we hold about you at any time. If it is incorrect we will promptly correct it when we have received the appropriate notice or evidence from you in writing.
We are careful to guard the security of your personal data and the details of any transactions you make with us over the Internet. We ensure this by putting in place and carefully administering a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with industry standards and good practice.