» Maharaja Express Tours
» Treasures of India Tour 3
Treasures of India
Report by 830 a.m. at Safderjung Railway Station for royal welcome & after check-in formalities, board the Maharajas Express Train departs by 10 a.m. Leisurely Sunday Brunch on board. Enjoy the scenic countryside as the train Journeys to Agra.
Day 01: Sunday Afternoon: AGRA
On arrival in Agra, visit World Heritage Site of Agra Fort. Built in mid 16th century by the great Mughal Emperor Akbar, this fort was the Seat of power of the Mughal Dynasty over next 150 years. Later proceed for champagne Hi Tea at TajKhema gazing at the magnificent Taj Mahan during the sunset.
1) Private shopping tour for pietradura marble and fine Mughal Jewellery.
2) Visit to Itmad-ud-daulah.
3) Spa facilities at a hotel.
4) Dinner on board the train
5) Train stationed in Agra overnight.
Day 2: Monday Morning: Agra
In the morning, visit to the awe inspiring TajMahalAn immense mausoleum of white marble, built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife, Later, return to train and depart.
Day 2: Monday Afternoon: Ranthambhore
On arrival at SawaiMadhopur Railway Station proceed for excursion to Jungles of Ranthambhore for possible sighting of the elusive Tiger. return to the train by 5:15 pm & depart. Enjoy and ‘Indian evening’ and dinner on board Maharajas Express.
Day 03: Tuesday: Jaipur
Morning visit the former capital of Jaipur Royalty, the 16th century Amber Fort Palace, built in red sandstone and marble. it is beautiful on the inside and boasts of various buildings of prominence like the 'Diwan-i-Aam', the 'Sheesh Mahal' and even the 'SukhMahal'. Then, brief stop back to train.
1) Visit to City Palace and JantarMantar. (The Observatory)
2) Golfing at the Rambagh Golf Club.
3) Enjoy spa facilities at a palace hotel.
4) Shop for some of the finest jewellery, textiles and blue pottery for which the city is renowned.
Afterwards, witness an exhibition elephant polo match & champagne lunch at an exclusive venue. Dinner on board Maharajas Express.
Day 04 : Wednesday: Delhi
The 3 Nights Treasures of India Journey aboard Maharajas Express ends on return to Safderjung Railway Station, Delhi. Check-out after breakfast by 830 a.m
|From October 2015 till April 2017
|Depart Ex Delhi
Journey Cost Valid till April 2017(all in US$)
|3 Nights Treasures Of India Journey Cost (in US$)
Valid April 2017 travel (Taxes Extra)
|On Single Occupancy for 1 person
|On Twin Share for 2 Persons
|For 3 Persons In P. Suite
|For 4 Persons In P. Suite
# Add Government Service Tax Extra, as applicable.
# Add US$ 500 Holiday Surcharge Extra per person for Tour Depart 27 Dec 2015 & 25 Dec 2016 Departs.
# Indian Nationals can pay in equivalent INR Rupees as prevailing rate of exchange.
1. Advice preferred date of journey with cabin type & number of passengers.
2. We require Name/Nationality/Date Of Birth/Passport Numbers of all the passengers to process booking request.
3. Booking will be confirmed on receipt of MINIMUM 30% advance deposit of Ticket Value.
4. Balance Payment must reach us at least 70 days before tour depart.
5. Booking request made less than 70 days before tour depart ,will be confirmed on receipt of one time full deposit of ticket value.
6.To issue Travel documents ,we require Passport Copy of all passengers & Reservation Form.
7. Advice interest to Book Hotels in New Delhi & Mumbai or customized package tours pre/post train tour journey.
8. Passengers are advised to pre-book Tour Insurance from country of origin of travel.
(a) Royal Indian Trains is PSA-IA of Maharajas’ Express operated by IRCTC; & our liability is limited to that of Booking Agent Only.
(b) All requests for cancellation must be made in writing & acknowledged by us.
(c) Minimum 30% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled > 65 days before tour depart
(d) Minimum 50% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled between 64 days to 50 days before tour depart
(e) Full 100% of ticket value will be charged as cancellation fee if booking cancelled < 49 days before tour depart
(f) Request for Change in Passenger Name/Journey Date as per IRCTC policy
(g) All overseas refunds ,as per cancellation policy are subject to rules & regulations of Reserve Bank Of India
(h) Royal Indian Trains reserves the right to deduct US$ 100 bank processing fee to process overseas funds & will be refunded in equivalent INR Rupees as per amount received.
Disputes ,if any, are subject to Jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi (India) Only.
By Online Credit Card Authorization OR Swift Wire Transfer OR NEFT/RTGS Tran
© Royal Indian Trains.
Managed by Sai Web Creations Pvt. Ltd.
We are Preferred Sales Agent (PSA-IA) of Maharajas Express.
Royal Indian Trains makes no claim over Maharajas Express trademark & logo and they are proprieties of their owners.