A simple and automated process to search and book places to stay
Deccan Odyssey Train Tour
About Deccan Odyssey
The Deccan Odyssey Train is owned by Tourism Dept of Maharashtra Govt & onboard services are managed by Coxs & Kings.The train tour covers region of Central & Western India.
The centrally air-conditioned-Deccan Odyssey train offers passengers to travel in comfort of luxuriously furnished Deluxe Cabins & Suite Cabins with attached bathrooms. Other on board facilities include Dining Car Saloons,Bar Lounge,Aryuvedic Spa,Mini Gymnasium & Conference Saloon The concept of luxury train tours in India is,that overnight you travel from one town to another in comfort of private sleeping chambers & enjoy pre-paid group excursions in each tourist town with services of English Speaking Guide.You have option to book Deluxe Cabins & Presidential Suites.(both with private attached bathroom)
The Deccan Odyssey Train operates on 5 Different circuits of Seven Nights duration & each journey has an unique name.
Three journeys operate from Mumbai/Mumbai;One Journey Operates from Mumbai/New Delhi & One journey operates from New Delhi / Mumbai
- Maharashtra Splendour journey from Mumbai/Mumbai
- Indian Sojourn Journey from Mumbai/New Delhi
- Indian Odyssey journey from New Delhi/Mumbai
- Hidden Treasures of Gujarat journey from Mumbai/Mumbai
- Jewels of Deccan journey from Mumbai/Mumbai
7 Nights / 8 Days MAHARASHTRA SPLENDOUR Journey
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Vineyards at Nasik ( Sun);UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ellora rock cut caves(Mon);UNESCO World Heritage site of Ajanta Caves with frecoes dedicated to life of Lord Buddha(Tue); Princely town of Kolhapur(Wed);former Portuguese Colony of Goa(Thurs); Temple town of Sindhudurg(Fri) & returns back to Mumbai on Saturday morning
7 Nights / 8 Days INDIAN SOJOURN Journey
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Palace Town of Vadodra(Sun);Lake City of Udaipur(Mon);Fort town of Jodhpur (Tue); Taj Mahal at Agra(Wed); Ranthambhore Tiger reserve (Thurs); Pink City of Jaipur (Fri) before reaching New delhi on Saturday morning
7 Nights/8 Days INDIAN ODYSSEY Journey
Deccan Odyssey Train departs from New Delhi on Saturday Night to cover Ranthambhore Tiger Reserve(Sun);Taj Mahal at Agra( Mon);Pink City of Jaipur(Tue);Lake town of Udaipur(Wed);Palace town of Vadodra(Thurs);UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ellora rock cut caves(Fri) before reaching Mumbai on Saturday Morning
7 Nights/8 Days HIDDEN TREASURES OF GUJARAT Journey
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Palace town of Vadodra(Sun);Pilgrimage Hills of Palitana (Mon);Lion Sanctuary of Gir(Tue);Wild Ass sanctuary in Little Rann of Kutch Saline Desert(Wed); Modhera Sun Temple & famous Stepwell in Pattan(Thurs);Vineyards of Nashik(Fri) befor returning to Mumbai on Saturday morning
7 Nights/8 Days JEWELS OF DECCAN JOURNEY
Deccan Odyssey train departs from Mumbai on Saturday Afternoon to cover Islamic Monuments at Bijaipur (Sun); UNESCO World Heritage Hindu Temples of Pattadakal & Aihole(Mon); Ruins of once mighty Vijayanagara Empire & UNESCO World Heritage site of Hampi Golden Chariot temple(Tue);City of Nizams-Hyderabad(Wed);UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ellora Caves(Thurs) & Ajanta Caves(Fri) before returning to Mumbai on Saturday morning.
Schedule: 2016-17 Season
|7 Nights Royal Rajasthan Train Tour Depart Ex. New Delhi|
|Dec 2016||04, 25*|
|Feb 2017||19, 26|
Tariff : 2016-17 Season
Train Tour cost Includes :
Onboard stay with all meals; bottled drinking water; Group Excursions & Sightseeing Tours in Air Conditioned Coaches with services of English Speaking Guide; Monument Entrance Fees; Boat Ride in Udaipur; Canter Ride in Ranthambhore; Elephant ride in Jaipur; Boat ride in Varanasi
Extra Costs(not included) :
Video Camera fees at Monuments And National Parks; Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic beverages; Use of Spa facilities; Laundry; Tour Insurance; Tips to Staff; Porter fee; Hotel stay; Visa Arrangements for India and all other expenses of personal nature.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels Booking Procedure:
- We require Names/Nationality/date of birth of all the passengers to process your booking request
- Your booking will be confirmed on receipt of minimum 20% of total ticket value
- Full payment must reach us at least 65 days before tour date with photocopy of passport
- Booking request made < 65 notice will be confirmed on receipt of one time full tour value.
Royal Rajasthan on Wheels Cancellation Rules:
- The Royal Rajasthan On Wheels is a joint collaboration of Indian Railways & Rajasthan Tourism Dept & rules accordingly framed.
- Train Tour bookings are Non-endorsable.
- Only on receipt of written request, will we process your cancellation request.
- MINIMUM cancellation levy of 20% of total ticket value if cancellation request made > 65 days in advance
- Cancellation request made between 65 to 35 days before tour depart will attract cancellation fee of MINIMUM 50% of total ticket value.
- Passengers are liable to pay full 100% of Total ticket value, if cancellation request less than 35 days before train depart.
- Request made to change date of travel will be governed by cancellation rules
- Failure to meet payment deadline will be treated as per cancellation rules
Payment Options :
- Guests can pay online by Credit Card Authorization( VISA/ MASTERCARD only)
- Swift wire transfer
- Indians can pay in equivalent Rupees by RTGS/Cheque payable at par in New Delhi(India)
- The Royal Rajasthan On Wheels train tour is operated & managed by staff of State Tourism dept of Rajasthan Government.
- Liability of Lawrence Travels & Tours Pvt Ltd is limited to that of booking agent only & not that of Principal train Tour operator
- Disputes, if any, are subject to jurisdiction of New Delhi (INDIA) courts only.